ZincThe advantages of electrolytic galvanisation;
The electrolytic galvanisation of your products offers many advantages. The most important we have listed below for you.
- Rust formation is counteracted by the high degree of corrosion resistance.
- The applied zinc layer is thin, so you do not have to take thick layers into account in your measurements.
- Also complicated shapes (construction work) can be galvanized;
- The steel base remains cold: the original shape is retained, there is no deformation compared to hot-dip galvanisation;
- The surface of the zinc layer is smooth and optically beautiful;
- The electrolytic galvanizing is an excellent basis for duplex systems (as a basis for powder coating or wet coating systems), damaged the lacquer / powder coating layer then the zinc layer gives additional protection;
- Chemical after-treatment (passivation) contributes to an additional corrosion of the zinc;
- Your materials can be bent after the process without letting go of the zinc layer or damaged.
- Drum series, for all your bulk and smaller materials
- Hang string up to 7300mm, for heavy and long parts and for complex parts